Gain the skills to survive and thrive in a rigorous American graduate or professional school environment. Get a foundation for academic success with the 16-week Pre-Master’s Preparation program.
Pre-Master’s Preparation Provides:
- 150* hours of advanced academic English and critical thinking skills
- 40 hours of GMAT and GRE preparation**
- 20 hours of TOEFL iBT or IELTS preparation**
- 70 hours of advanced grammar review
- Workshops on graduate-level academic skills
*One instructional hour = 50 minutes
**Alternatives available for students who have already applied to to their programs or earned the test scores they need for admission.
Pre-Master’s Preparation Helps You:
- Select appropriate graduate programs
- Complete university applications
- Prepare statements of purpose and resumes or CVs
- Develop research skills
- Network and build academic relationships
- Obtain individual and group academic advising
- Get the most out of graduate school
Optional Winter Quarter:
- After 16 weeks, students will have the opportunity to enroll in an optional quarter. Registration information for the optional quarter will be provided during the Pre-Master’s Preparation session.