Please see Program Dates & Fees regarding other deadlines and payment information.
See updated Schedule of Classes for the Summer Session.
The UCLA Extension American Language Center (ALC) has designed the Pre-Master’s Preparation to prepare international students for success in graduate and professional programs.
The Pre-Master’s Preparation is an intensive program and offers the following:
- Graduate-level academic English skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- GMAT and GRE Preparation, TOEFL iBT Preparation and/or IELTS Preparation
- Assistance selecting and applying to graduate schools
- Personalized academic advising
- Strategies for academic success
- Optional enrollment in UCLA Extension course for academic credit
The Pre-Master’s Preparation is suitable for students who:
- Plan to apply to graduate programs in the U.S.
- Have been accepted into a U.S. graduate program
All students must meet specific Pre-Master’s Preparation admission requirements.
Pre-Master’s Preparation graduates have been accepted to the following schools:
- George Washington University Law School
- Hofstra University
- Hult International Business School
- Syracuse University
- UCLA School of Law
- UC Santa Cruz
- University of New Hampshire
- University of San Francisco
- Westminster University